Our wealth management services in Kent
While you’re leading a busy life, keeping on top of all of your financial, legal and property arrangements and obligations can often prove to be a challenge. That’s where our Wealth management team can step in, providing independent financial advice and solutions that can help you to build, manage and protect your wealth.
We offer a wide range of wealth management services that will help to ensure that you remain up to date with all of your financial, legal and property arrangements, offering bespoke solutions that are tailored to your personal circumstances.
Our expertise and services include:
- Retirement planning
- Personal insurance
- Business insurance
- Trusts advice and drafting
- Tax allowances and reliefs
- Tax efficient business acquisitions and disposals
- Estate planning and Inheritance Tax advice
A complete and comprehensive solution needs to encompass a range of products that are all connected, ensuring that all bases are covered and that no detail is overlooked.
Our wealth management experts in Kent have substantial expertise in supporting individuals, trustees and business owners on investment opportunities, forming a tailored strategy that takes various factors into consideration.
Our services in this area include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding your investment goals
- Reviewing your income and available assets to establish your investable assets
- Exploring the different investment opportunities, their advantages and disadvantages
- Devising tailored investment strategies to help deliver the results you hope to achieve with a level of risk you are comfortable with
- Advise on your tax position & tax planning options
It is fair to say that the countless number of protection products on the UK market can appear daunting. And while certain protection plans may appear to be simple on the surface, the reality is that careful planning is required to ensure that you have the terms available for your own circumstances.
Our wealth management advisors aren’t tied to specific providers, which means that our advice is totally independent. This also means that we aren’t limited in the range of products and services we can provide and will act only in your best interests.
We offer the following types of protection:
- General insurance
- Life assurance
- Critical illness
- Mortgage protection
- Income protection
- Key person cover
- Share protection
- Inheritance Tax protection
Understanding exactly what you want your retirement to look like is incredibly important, especially where there are so many incentives for individuals to save for the future after they finish working.
Pensions today are low charge, flexible and offer excellent fund management. Our experts can work alongside you to assess which tax reliefs may be available when formulating specific retirement plans, as well as advising on factors such as rental payments, dividends from shares, Unit Trusts or ISAs, deposits and income from Insurance Bonds or even Trusts.
Ensuring maximum tax efficiency is at the core of all of our wealth management expert’s processes. We want to make sure that you use all of the available allowances and reliefs where possible, meaning that your finances are well protected.
As part of the financial planning process, our team always make sure of the following:
- Partners apportion assets between each other in the most efficient way;
- You make use of all your ISA allowances each year;
- We fully utilise your Capital Gains Tax Allowance;
- We select the most efficient tax wrappers for your goal and tax status;
- We advise you on the most efficient way to sell personal or business assets;
- We help you minimise the effect of Inheritance Tax on your estate
House prices have been continually increasing well above the rate of inflation, which means that even modest estates could be liable to face a tax bill of 40%. Now more than ever, inheritance tax is an issue that most families are required to deal with.
From our expertise, with careful planning and the right approach, any potential tax liability can be significantly reduced or removed altogether. This can often be achieved through various methods of estate planning, and trusts, ranging from simple nil-rate band discretionary Will trusts to more aggressive trusts. We have substantial experience in advising settlors, trustees and beneficiaries.
If you are planning to set up a trust, our team can support you with:
- Choosing the right type of trust for your circumstances and goals
- Choosing trustees
- Creating the trust documents
- Understanding the legal requirements for trusts, including trust reporting requirements
Speak to our wealth management experts in Kent today
If you need any wealth management advice or support, our experienced team will be happy to lend their expertise
To discuss your requirements, please call 01474 335516 or complete our quick enquiry form, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We have offices in Tonbridge, Maidstone, Gravesend, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings by Skype for clients who have to travel extensively or who now live abroad. In exceptional circumstances, home visits can also be arranged.