When leading a busy life, keeping up to date with all of your financial, legal and property arrangements is often challenging. A solution to this is to work with a forward thinking organisation who are specialised in developing a bespoke solution to your financial situation, regardless of your position or financial circumstances.
At Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management, we provide independent financial advice to individuals, trustees and business owners to help them build, manage and protect their wealth.
We believe that our clients deserve the highest quality of investment management, but with a personal and flexible service that recognises the importance of their individual circumstances. Wealth management isn’t just for the ultra-wealthy. Our client’s requirements are diverse and we create a blend of solutions perfectly tailored to their unique needs and build effective, long term relationships.
Our Gravesend, Kent based Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management Partner, Scott Davis, is a qualified independent financial advisor. Scott is highly recommended as one of the top independent financial advisors in the country.
For further information please give us a call to speak to one of our experts.
We provide advice to individuals across Kent. As well as our office in Gravesend, Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management has offices in Maidstone, Chatham, Tenterden and Tonbridge, where we can also offer you advice and support.
How our wealth management advisors can help
We’re here to help you make the most of your wealth. Whether you are looking forward towards retirement, or you need to make your money work here and now, you can benefit from our wide range of expertise and exceptional attention to detail.
Our services include:
- Retirement planning
- Personal insurance
- Business insurance
- Trusts advice and drafting
- Tax allowances and reliefs
- Tax efficient business acquisitions and disposals
- Estate planning and Inheritance Tax advice
It’s never too early to start thinking about retirement. From young professionals who want to start seriously saving to older people who are thinking about stopping work in the next few years, we are happy to advise every individual who seeks our assistance.
Our retirement planning advice includes:
- Talking through your retirement options and the age by which you can retire based on your goals
- Working out your retirement income, providing advice about the state pension and reviewing your personal pensions, savings, share dividends and other investments
- Tracing lost pensions
- Providing advice on pension investment
- Day-to-day budgeting for retirement
- Advice on clearing debts, such as your mortgage
- Tax advice
We can provide advice on a range of personal insurance products, including:
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Mortgage protection insurance
- Income protection
- Inheritance Tax protection
Insurance may not be the first thing that springs to mind when thinking about wealth management. However, everyone can benefit from some expert advice about using it to safeguard you, your family, and your wealth.
Protecting your business’s finances should be one of your primary concerns. We have a breadth of experience advising on various business insurance products, including:
- Key person cover – to cover financial losses arising from a key employee’s death or extended illness
- Relevant life cover – to provide death in service benefits to employees’ families should they die or receive a terminal diagnosis while working for you
- Shareholder protection – to provide funds to purchase the shares of a deceased or seriously ill shareholder, allowing your business to continue as normal
Trusts can help you control and preserve your wealth and ensure that your assets are passed on as tax efficiently as possible. Our wealth management advisors have many years’ experience creating, managing and administering trusts on behalf of individuals across Kent and beyond. We help people set up trusts for all kinds of reasons, including to:
- Set aside assets for children under 18-years old
- Make lifelong provision for loved ones
- Set aside money for your own care
- Remove assets from your estate to protect them and minimise liability for Inheritance Tax
Tax allowances and reliefs
We have a substantial practical experience helping individuals structure their wealth in the most tax-efficient way possible. We can help you take advantage of various tax allowances, reliefs and other tax-related arrangements such as:
- Personal Income Tax allowance
- Personal savings allowance
- Capital Gains Tax allowance
- Inheritance Tax allowance and reliefs
- Dividend allowance
- Diversification of assets
- Pension contributions
Tax efficient acquisitions and disposals
We can provide tax advice to stakeholders involved in the sale, purchase or refinancing of a business, including both shareholdings and assets transactions. Amongst our services, we can offer tax due diligence to ensure the safety of your purchase, advise on implementing a tax-efficient structure, and provide on-going professional support to management throughout the process.
Our advice is always tailored to suit each business’ commercial goals, carefully balanced with the individual needs of each stakeholder.
It might not be your first thought when considering how best to distribute your money and property after you die, but tax-efficiency is an important factor. When you have spent much of your life working to accumulate your wealth, it’s likely that you will want to leave as much of it as possible to your loved ones to ensure their on-going financial security.
Inheritance Tax can eat up to 40% of your estate above your tax free allowance. We can help you carefully structure your estate so as to reduce your liability for Inheritance Tax. This could include leaving assets to your spouse or civil partner, putting assets into trust, and lifetime gifting.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts in Kent and beyond
For further information please give us a call to speak to one of our experts. Our specialist independent financial advisor, Scott Davis, is based at our Gravesend office but regularly travels to our other offices across Kent to meet with clients.